Yeppers, finished, complete, &c &c. Vested Fuzziness is not. But it's closer. It says here in the plan that my next step is to sew the thing together... minor detail. You have to be able to SEE the stitches to sew into them. And Fuzzy Vest does not like her stitches seen. I faked it up the side seams, and am stumped on the shoulder seams.
The entire thing is quite heavy-- odd for eyelash-type yarn. But remember, it's extra chunky. Right now I am feeling as if this vest will transmogrify me into a whale covered with bluegreen algae. It's really that color. Maybe the royal blue button band and ribbing will save this project. One can only hope.
But Dread Green are no longer UFO's! Now it's the Plain Purple sock project. I know. I said I would not start another sock until Fuzzy Vest was complete. And I DID NOT! But _this_ sock was lying around, looking suspiciously as if it wanted to become a UFO. In self-defense, I didn't give it that choice. UFO it is NOT. So there.
On the printing end of the world, very little accomplished. Unless you count moving out the Ancestral Tool Stash back into the garage. Then moving a type cabinet (taking out cases full of heavy type, piling them on horizontal surface, moving cabinet (grunt, shove), and replacing heavy cases. I figure I got my exercise _that_ day for sure.
Bookbinding last week was fun- I got three books ready to case in. And there they sit. Stalled for now. Later this evening I may do one on general principles. Live a little. Squeeze it in before Antiques Roadshow. Yeah!
BB (best buddy) Dale hasn't logged back on for a week, even to sweet talk her blog. Hope she manages to soon.
L8R!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AXE-cellent! Finished socks, huzzah! I for sure have socks in my future, but no definition of "future". But you know, first? (after some innumerable toque-izing) - mitts, fingerless mitts, out of Reggia. I have one pair, but I want more, longer, fancier....part of Wisconsin's had SNOW already, my knittingness is increasing daily! (and no, I wasn't near Daisy - NAVC, remember?) {grin}
Post a Comment