Yeah, actually they are. I am a fan of "No Pudge" Fudge Brownie mix, but wanted something a little different to take to a meeting. Wouldn't Fudge Brownie Cookies be fun! So I decided to experiment on said meeting.
1 box No Pudge Brownie Mix (Trader Joe's carries it)
1 egg
1/2 carton vanilla yoghurt
1/2 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)
flour to get cookie dough consistency
semi-sweet chocolate chips (about half a bag)
In mixer bowl, dump brownie mix, egg, yoghurt and extract. Mix on slow until moistened. Add enough flour to get a thicker (cookie-style) batter; fold in chocolate chips.
Drop onto greased (or sprayed) teflon baking sheet. Bake at 325ยบ for about 10 - 12 minutes. Cool on racks and keep covered when cool. Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Note: this dough is very sticky. Forewarned you have been.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waitaminnit - No PUDGE Brownies? I'm afraid that rings the little warning bell I hear when I see "98%Fat-Free Sour Cream". On the OTHER hand, (best Tevye voice) it could work.....Well, I'll file it in my recipes under "Skeptical - but Who Knows?" (did you forward it to our favorite cookbook guru?)
Yep, duly forwarded. I've also added the link to the No Pudge website. Click, and read!
Post a Comment