Monday, October 22, 2007

Sockitude!

The Dread Green Socks are almost complete! Well: one is. Turns out that while I carefully weighed out my yarn and divided by two and wound two skeins, neither had enough yarn to quite reach my toes. So, I had to dig around in the Stash for some greenness. Naturally, no chance of a match, or even an almost-match.

Toes will be in a heather green called Wildefoote (love that one anyway) by Brown Sheep. What the hey. I'm not a barefoot/sockfoot kind of gal anyhow. And besides, multicolor socks are no strangers to MY feet.

But I am not further inspired to Sockitude. Lucky me, for I have a fuzzy vest UFO that has been calling my name in Threatening Tones of late. It's now two years old, and you know how cranky tired two-year-olds can be. So, out come the giant needles, and here I go again. I think, if I knit a whole lot during the evenings this week, it should be soon done. And by that time, just perhaps I will have figured out how to post photos here.

Stay tuned to see Silly Fuzzy Vest (a designed-on-the-fly production) and the Dread Green Socks, hopefully soon!

Taking a break from socks and ON-- to Quonquer the Eldest UFO!

No comments: