Yesterday, May 3rd, I picked the "boys" up after my 4-day trail ride adventure, about which more later. This was a new kennel for me- where they could share a run, something the Humane Society kennel did not allow.
I am sure they heard my car pull up next to the window where the boarding area is. Both Cicero and Phidian were staring at me from their window. It's a four-level run so they had plenty of room for play.
My next essay will have to be "what I did on my spring vacation," and why I have almost no printing done!
The boys were all over velcro last night. Life is sweet with two furrypurries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a nice-looking kennel. I'm glad they weren't mad at you when you got home. I had a cat who wouldn't talk to me for at least an hour every time I left her for a day or two.
Post a Comment