When we stopped for lunch we lined up for a photo op. I think we were all giddy with the views, the enjoyment of riding, and the trip in general. Because I had "costumed" my helmet (bicycle, not riding!) with a sunshade, the ladies decided it looked like Saturn with its rings! But it did the job: protect my head from any possible falls, and my face from sunburn. Worked for me.
Our lunch stop was so lovely we were a wee bit reluctant to ride on. We spent a bit of time there, lined up on the log, eating Shannon's delicious wraps (jalapeno tortillas filled with yummies). I was entranced by some lupine blooming nearby, but it was so lovely I will accord it its own post.
This stop: about 1.5 hours in, which is approximately halfway to Willet Hot Spring.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment