Just an excuse to post. My inking woes are solved. The rollers needed to be adjusted downward. That done, and inking was perfect. Before the adjustement, I had completed Tool #2 in the set, but there's no pic.
Tool #3 is half done! Color one went on press today, and I'm excited about the inking now. This tool, and its associated cut, is one of my favorites, because I use it every time I print.
Color two will be red: a smaller composing stick showing type lined up in it, and a drop cap H for the legend in Washington Text. Click to biggify-- I'm quite happy with it!
The height of irony: a problem with the camera's parallax makes the printing look UN straight!
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very nice! Good work. and done by Three Toads, no less, no more!
Post a Comment