Our first day in camp was a kickback kind of day. A leisurely breakfast, some good coffee mocha, and a slow pace were welcome after the ride the day before. All six of the ladies decided to hike up to the hot springs, which is only about a mile away. Why bother? In one phrase: hot tub!
Off we went, up a trail that's steep in places, but had amazing views of the creek & valley below. I took no photos of our hot tub experience, but I'm sure you'll understand that for some things, a discretely drawn curtain is really the best choice. We loved the hot tub! All too soon it was time to return to camp for lunch.
On the way back I was able to take a few more wildflower shots; I will probably edit this post when I figure out the flower names. The wildflower book is full of possiblities, but I can't see some details in my shots.
I had to lean over the bank and focus in as close as I could to take this one:
I don't know what it's called-- but I liked its pink-to-white transformation. And yes, the bank below is really that steep.
Don't forget to click and BIGGIFY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment