Boy, who knew!
In checking Wikipedia for something entirely different, I ran across an entry most odd.
But first! What does the name STOPLIGHT LOOSEJAW bring to mind? Shouldn't that be the name for the terminally selfish idiots whose cell phone habits are unreformed-- so much so that when the light turns green, THEY just sit there, chatting away? I mean. What a perfect name for such jerks. They are Stoplight Loosejaws!
Of course, better they don't try to actually drive while talking. That is finally illegal in California, as it should have been from the start. Almost without exception, the very worst drivers I see on the road are those with a phone plastered to their ear. I hope you, my reader, are not one of them. They are a threat to all our well-being and a danger to themselves as well as us.
But I digress. So Wikipedia has an article on the STOPLIGHT LOOSEJAW (no, I am not making this up!) at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoplight_loosejaw
Enjoy! And try not to earn the name yourself! (grin)
==Marjorie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment