Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fairy Hammocks! No, really

 On the last hike of the fall season, we went to 19 Oaks. Alongside the trail I spotted a small en- campment where a fairy band must have just spent the night. Their little hammocks were still hanging from the grass.

I was sorry to have missed the fairies, but I'm sure they would not want us to have seen them.



Oh, all right. I know what these really are. But humor me.

3 comments:

Tina said...

How delightful, Marjorie! A sense of wonder allows those possibilities to blossom. Surely Eve learned how to weave from admiring "fairy hammocks".
:-)

I found a perfect miniature "seed pot" in my garden this summer: made by the "Potter Wasp". What amazing creatures there are in this world!

brenda cox giguere said...

FAIRY HAMMOCKS. :) Marjorie, what a great post. I just had to say hello from across Time & Distance when I saw your wonderful observation.

I hope you're well!

Unknown said...

Who says there not? They look beautiful.