I took this shot in February, and it's the last thing I photographed before misplacing my camera. Fortunately, I was in the mood to replace it anyway! I just found the camera, 8 months later. It'll go back in my purse for backup duty. You can see the main gear of my press (in back), the delivery board, and the metal cup which holds the feed board-- but not the feed board. When I had to place my 10x15 C&P very close to the wall, I also had to give up the use of its handy swing-out feed board. Press placement was not optional-- in a small space there isn't much choice. So I had to make myself a shelf to serve as feed board.
Not being much of a carpenter, I used a soft pine board I had on hand. I placed hinges so it can fold up against the wall when necessary-- the shelf supports you can see underneath it are not attached to the shelf itself. They only support it when it is down and in use. I'm happy to have a working feed board. The guide for the electrical cords keeps them well away from the main gear when the press is running. It's just a cheap light duty spring.
What other kind of pencil should be neatly arranged in its own little hole at Three Toad Press?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment