Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Toadily!

Ok, YouTube is taking over the world, but we knew that.

I can't resist posting this little fairy tale for friends to enjoy. I sometimes feel like that toad- a little cramped in here. The garage project is beginning, but it will only net me a foundation and floor: much needed, but I'll have to really, really organize to use it. I needed more space! A car "tent" has gone up in the driveway, and doesn't look as bad as I'd expected it to. There are sides & doors, so it will protect the garage contents until I can get them sorted and re-placed. THEN I will have to get some more storage boxes for the craft & sewing supplies currently in my way in the house. And get rid of more. Yeah. There IS that.

And now, for a delightful tale, set to some wonderful music:

1 comment:

dale-harriet said...

I love it! It *is* nice music, but how nice to see the happy little toad -- I say kudos to that Kindly Gardener, that's what I say.